Oftentimes, children in foster care do not have a reliable father figure or positive male role model in their lives. Children with a consistent, positive male influence in their life:
- Have a better physical well-being
- Possess higher competency for relating with others
- Demonstrate greater ability to take initiative
- Better evidence self-control
- Achieve more academically
- Are more likely to abstain from using drugs
Contact Melissa Ward at email@example.com or 254-271-7510 to inquire more about joining Men of CASA-Fighting for Kids!